Registration Now Open
Online registration for the 2020-21 school year is now available. Parents will need to use ParentVUE to complete registration and access 2019-20 report cards.
To login to your account, you will use your former Home Access Center email address to reset your password and establish your ParentVUE account. Do not select the option to create a new ParentVUE account. To save you time during the registration process, information from your Home Access Center account was transferred to ParentVUE.
• Visit https://il-ipsd-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_OEN_Login.aspx.
• Select "Forgot Password?" under the password field.
• Enter your email address formerly used in Home Access Center and we will email you a link to change your password and your username for accessing ParentVUE.
Your new password must:
• Be at least 8 characters long
• Contain at least 1 Upper Case Character (i.e. A-Z)
• Contain at least 1 Lower Case Character (i.e. a-z)
• Contain at least 1 Numeric Character (i.e. 0-9)
• Not be the same as any of your previous 15 passwords
• After resetting your password, ParentVUE will guide you through the registration process.
After completing registration, visit ParentVUE to access 2019-20 report cards. Report cards are available in the "Documents" tab.
More information, including the documents required to complete registration, is available on the district's Registration page at our website.
If you have technical questions about accessing the student information system, we invite you to consult our "Frequently Asked Questions about Online Registration" page or reach out to our Student Information System support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.